Need Help? Call 1-855-RIDE-RED or Email webmaster
With its rugged, weight efficient design, PRIMAAX® EX is a severe-duty vocational air suspension that delivers advanced suspension technology for the rigorous demands of vocational, severe-service, and heavy-haul applications. The system features a robust structural design with optimized suspension geometry for exceptional stability, handling and ride. Suspension-induced driveline vibration is significantly reduced with PRIMAAX EX compared to competitive trailing-arm air suspensions, resulting in higher driver comfort and less premature wear on expensive truck and body equipment.
Hendrickson offers a series of suspensions for a wide variety of vocational truck application requirements and performance preferences. Start the selection process.
1. Installed weight includes complete suspension, torque rods, axle and frame brackets and all hardware. Published weight is for standard PRIMAAX EX suspension using 10.0-inch ride height. Other configurations may change weight.
2. Contact Hendrickson or original equipment manufacturer for applications that may exceed GVW / GCW approval ratings.
3. Site Travel Rating — Operators using vehicles equipped with liftable push or tag axles must not exceed published ratings. Ratings are limited to no more than five percent of vehicle operation at a speed not to exceed five mph. Liftable pusher or tag axles should be raised (or unloaded) to improve vehicle maneuverability in off-road use or when vehicle is empty. Site travel ratings are consistent with specifications and must not be exceeded.
4. Axle travel may be limited by vehicle manufacturer; axle stop settings and shock stroke may restrict suspension's articulation. Varying ride heights and configurations may restrict travel.
5. For different ride height options, please contact Hendrickson, your truck manufacturer or dealer for further information.
6. Refer to axle manufacturer's recommendation.